Get Google+ public posts as a RSS feed !
How to use this service ?
To use this service, few steps :
- Go to the Google+ profile page that you want as a RSS feed
- Copy the Google+ user id of this profile :
- Paste the Google+ user id into the gplus-to-rss form and click 'Get RSS'
- Copy the result URL (in the address bar) and paste it in your favorite RSS Reader (like Google Reader for example)
- Only the Google+ public posts are published on the RSS feed.
- The private Google+ informations are not accessed by this service and are not provided or sold to a third party.
- The public Google+ informations are not stored by this service and are not provided or sold to a third party.