Get Google+ public posts as a RSS feed !
How to use this service ?
To use this service, few steps :
- Go to the Google+ profile page that you want as a RSS feed
- Copy the Google+ id of this profile (or the complete URL) :
- Paste it into the gplus-to-rss form and click 'Get RSS'
- Copy the result URL (in the address bar) and paste it in your favorite RSS Reader
About this service
- ?includeHashtags=tag1,tag2 : include all posts containing hashtags 'tag1' or 'tag2'
- ?excludeHashtags=tag1,tag2 : exclude all posts containing hashtags 'tag1' or 'tag2'
- ?excludeCommunityPosts : exclude all posts published on a G+ community
- ?useAnnotationAsTitle : prefer user annotation than shared post content as RSS entry title
- ?unwrapAttachments : do not display thubmnail at left of each attachment
- Only the Google+ public posts are published on the RSS feed.
- The private Google+ informations are not accessed by this service and are not provided or sold to a third party.
- The public Google+ informations are not stored by this service and are not provided or sold to a third party.